Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snail? Valerie's nickname was always Peanut until sometime in high school when she imitated a snail and the rest is history... This snail is cute but also venomous with toxic slime, mini fangs and tattoo stars on her "peanut" shell!
Dear Snail (Valerie), Sherry, and Family,
ReplyDeleteI just received an email from Sherry and I was quite shocked by the news. When I first met Sherry buying a home in Parker, Sherry was always a joy to be around. Her energetic approach to life could best be summarized in her girls and family. She always talked so highly of each one and I guess, that impacted me just as much because I feel the same about my boys.
Snail: God has a plan. Never lose faith and keep believing in yourself and may your family keep believing in eachother! Where more than one is gathered in his name, they will be heard.
My family and friends will keep you in our prayers.
God Bless All Snails!
Michael Archer