Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Stemies Day!




Happy Stemies Day to our little Snail!
Today we are celebrating the one year anniversary of the miracle that was Valerie's stem cell transplant from Vanessa. We were given an amazing gift and so much to be thankful for on this and every Thanksgiving.



For some reason I have struggled with this post, what will be my last post for Team Snail. I feel it is appropriate to end our blog here since Valerie can communicate with everyone herself now and also to celebrate a year of, well, hell being over and done with. I have always said that there is a reason for everything, there is a plan. Even a planner like me cannot figure this one out but I do know that my baby sister is amazing and her life will be nothing less!
All of us here at Team Snail headquarters would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting and praying for our family so diligently over the past 15 months. The Snail herself would like to tell you Thank you and that every card, email, comment and phone call made her horrible time a little bit easier knowing how much she is loved.

Happy Thanksgiving Team Snail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment